Siso Lock MIC System
If you require different locks in an office environment but all with the same key range then Siso’s Lock MIC system is ideal. With numerous housing’s available from drawer, cupboard, cam and pedestal amongst others all housings come supplied with a rosette.
Why choose Unico to supply your Siso Lock MIC System ?
We are the UK's official suppler of SiSo Locks and with over 40 years experience of supplying quality furniture fittings to the retail, trade and domestic market, why choose anyone else! We stock and supply a wide range of Siso Locks including pedestal locks, cupboard locks and cam locks all with removable cylinders. We are confident we will have the Siso Lock MIC System to suit your application.
What cylinders are available for Siso Lock MIC System?
Siso Lock MIC system cylinders are supplied with fob keys or hinged keys and can be purchased keyed alike (KA), differs or in sets. All Siso MIC Lock cylinders are supplied with 2 keys. Differs are available mastered on non mastered with Siso Lock master keys available
What housings are available for Siso Lock MIC System?
Siso Lock Housings can be purchased separately to the cylinders so if you have the need to change from differs to KA then by purchasing a cylinder removal key there is no need to replace the entire lock. All keys & cylinders are numbered so if you do need to replace the keys just make a note of the number and we can supply replacement keys.
Installation of cylinder into an empty lock body
1. Make sure that the arrow on the plastic plug points towards the lock tongue. If not in the correct position take a flat headed screwdriver and turn the plug to the correct position.
2. Once aligned remove the plug from the housing.
3. Remove the protective transparent cover from the cylinder.
4. Fully insert the cylinder into the housing.
5. Turn the key 90º & withdraw the key to complete installation.