Free Delivery

on all web orders over £30*

Cover Caps

What are Cover Caps?

Cover caps are a plastic cap for fitting either into a hole or screw head to provide a tidier finish on furniture.

Where are Cover Caps used?

Often used in flat pack furniture cover caps can be found on cupboards, kitchen units, chests of drawers, wardrobes or beds to name but a few.

Why Choose Unico for your Cover Caps?

Unico have supplied Cover Caps to the furniture industry, delivering on price and on time for over 50 years offering an unrivalled service.

Buy from us for a fast, professional and reliable service.

© Unico Components Ltd 2024